Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Appreciation #7


This weeks appreciation goes out to my friend Miggy. She has been my visiting teacher since I moved into the ward and we have become very good friends. She not only checks in with me frequently, she always puts so much thought into what she says and what she offers. I have a true testimony of the Relief Society and especially visiting teaching. Some of my closest friends have been women that I visit or visit me. I enjoy the lessons that are taught and the service that is accomplished. Thank you Miggy for being there whenever I have needed you.

2 comments:

Reagan said...

I also love miggy. She is so good with words and knows exactly what to say, which is a quality I would LOVE to have. Plus she is funny, super stylish and introduced me to etsy.com last summer.

Miggy said...

I'm blushing. Thanks ladies...you both are amazing.