Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bon Jovi Rocks


I am sure that many of you know that Bon Jovi is on tour this year. I was so excited to hear that the best group ever was going to end their tour here in NYC. On Monday morning the tickets went on sale and I was up (early) and ready to fight for those great seats. Well, Doug was not as excited as I was and he even mentioned that maybe I should buy only one ticket. I thought about asking friends to come, but every time that I brought it up, I was surprised that nobody was jumping up and down steaming "Yes, I so want to come with you." To make a long story short, I did not end up buying any tickets. The seats that I wanted were $300 each and Doug's face was enough of an answer to me when I asked if I could get them anyway. If any of you are lucky enough to go, please do a scream out for me.

5 comments:

Elder & Sister Ellis said...

Blake kept looking up tickets for he and Doug to go too! Next time, call your Uncle Doug....he'll go!

Tamara said...

Robyn...tickets are still on sale, you can change your trip to be here on July 14th:)

jeff said...

I already was thinking of coming back to visit in July...now I know what week to come!

I hope JBJ will "Never Say Goodbye!"

Sechrist Family said...

Gia's cousin just saw him and Daughtry, she said it was amazing. Gia and I wish we could go too, but its not cheap.

Side of Jeffrey said...

I guess I disagree with Doug on one thing because i think Bon Jovi totally rocks - rocks at being GAY! I guess I don't differ from Doug.

Def Leoperd? Now thats a different story.