Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Bee Prepared

Last night the singles ward had a FHE about being Prepared with food storage. Ann Poulson stopped at nothing to make this an enjoyable night for everyone. If this meant dressing up in a bee costume...so bee it.


I was very impressed with this activity. Ann and her committee went out and bought everything needed for your 72 hour kits which is very important to have when living in the city. All the members of the ward had to do was show up with their money and the kit was theirs, pretty brilliant idea. The night was a success.









Speaking of success, today went very well. All three eggs were transferred and they were all very high grades. We are very hopeful that at least one takes hold and that we become pregnant. I am resting these next couple of days and looking forward to the future.

10 comments:

Mia said...

I am going to sound like a total slacker mom, but would someone please make my 72 hour kits and I will pay you!! Ok I know that there are tons of places on the internet to buy pre-made kits... still haven't done it *sigh*. What to do with me?!?

Hurray for the EGGS!!! Enjoy the rest :)

Elder & Sister Ellis said...

Take care! WE love you guys and are excited for good news!

GINA said...

I'm so excited for you! I hope all goes well, you are still in our prayers. YEAH!

Ann said...

I simply can't be held responsible for anything I do under the influence of a calling, bee costumes included. I'm so happy for you, please give me a call if you need anything!

Ellis Family said...

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear! Don't lift a finger! Let Doug do EVERYTHING for you and enjoy it!! :)

Turbo said...

Fingers crossed for you guys.

Kaedi said...

I'm crossing my fingers!!

Ellen said...

Go eggs, go!

The Finck Five said...

Only three eggs, you must not know how to play this game, last week my kids found over 10 each. Next time look harder. Once again your loving brother.

nikki said...

I think I need someone to make my 72 hour kit as well... Why can I not get it together? Glad things went well yesterday. We are thinking about you all the time.