Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Appreciation #8


This week’s appreciation goes out to Becca Hardie. Every week when I am thinking of someone she is always the first to pop in my mind but I always feel like I wont do her justice. Becca is amazing at so many things, one being a great friend. There were a group of us last week that decided to start a Becca Hardie fan club because we inspire to be more like her everyday. The shirts are being made shortly. I have made many friends through out the journey of life but I must say that Becca is one of the best friends that I have ever had. She is kind of stubborn so whenever I am not feeling well or need to take it easy she makes sure that everything is taken care of. Including making sack lunches for my husband and I can't even lift a finger to help. There is something about her that just gets me. There has been many times when she does something for me that I don't even know that I need but realize after how important it was. No questions asked; she is there. I need a favor; it is done. I need something for my business; it is done perfectly (she is a very talented graphic artist). She is sexy hot as well but never lets it go to her head. I hope that everyone in life is fortunate enough to meet or have a Becca Hardie in their lives.

Who do you appreciate this week?

7 comments:

Reagan said...

Becca H fan club in full effect! You can be the pres and I'm the vp. Becca is completely inspiring and it's not just because of her rockin' bod or her amazing fashion choices, she really is a wonderful person. The kind who is always looking for ways to help. I would count on my hands how many times she has reached out to me in various ways, but I don't have enough fingers...thankfully! I'm lucky to be friends with both of you!

tawni said...

I miss Becca and Carl!! You are lucky to live so close to them! What are you going to do without her!?

Tamara said...

Tawni...that is the first question that I ask myself.

Mia said...

How sweet! I am so glad that you have this amazing person in your life. We all need good friends and it is great when we find one who "gets us".

Becca said...

wow, I must say I'm flattered...and I love it. What a great shout out. I must say that great friendships go both ways--it's easy to help a friend when you know she would do the same for you. Tamara you're the best! Do I get a t-shirt even if it's a fan club for me?

Unknown said...

I'd like to place my order for the tshirt. Can I have mine specially made with Becz fan club on the front, and Tamz fan club on the back!!!!!! Miss you ladies!!!!!

Julia said...

Can I join the club? I love Becca, and think she is an incredible person. I miss living closer to you guys.