Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tagged Again

Okay, so I have been tagged twice with the same tag from my cousin Lindsey and my sister-in-law Christa so I guess that I have to do this.

Rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here are my 7 facts:

1. I secretly want to be a professional dancer
2. I want Brittany and Justin to get back together
3. I love the TV Show, "So you think that you can dance?"
4. I don't like vegetables
5. My feelings do get hurt even if I try to act tough
6. I love to set people up on blind dates
7. I love the process of being pregnant even if it has only been two weeks.

There you have it. I am now going to tag Erin because I want to know more about her and she is my longest friendship (we have been friends since we were six).

2 comments:

arly said...

I also love "So You Think You Can Dance." We'll have to have a kick-off party when it starts.

Mia said...

I am right there with you on one and three. Not so much with number four. I would rather have a veggie than a fruit. Fun list!