Sunday, April 6, 2008

Girls Night In

I love conference weekend. There are the obvious reasons, hearing the counseling from our presidency and having questions answered through their talks. Then three are the other reasons, bring able to listen to church in your PJ's and my favorite...an excuse for a girls night in while the man are at priesthood session. It has become a tradition that I plan on continuing in the future. The night was a success with lots of food, great company and the movie Willow playing in the background.

Check out the sexy ladies



























Some little ones and Bear decided to join us as well. We couldn't say no because they are so dang cute. Check out Noah's "Ladies Man" T-shirt which was very appropriate for the evening being that he was the only man among all the ladies.




















With this group it is always guaranteed a good time.



6 comments:

Toni Ludlow said...

Thats what we do every time too! I love girls night!! This year we had the yummiest sushi, and when the guys came home we wished priesthood session was a little longer :) ha ha!

Reagan said...

I'm so sad I wasn't there! I miss you guys down here in PRB lokked like lots of fun!

Miggy said...

Thanks for hosting...so good to get together!

Mia said...

Girls nights during priesthood are the best. I haven't gone since we moved here. I should probably fix that!

Ryanne said...

So fun! Thanks for having me.

Sechrist Family said...

I love girls' nights.....just had one last night. We wen't to Rockin' Baja Lobster, it was freaking yummy!!! It's good to laugh...ALOT!!!