Thursday, April 3, 2008

Another Day Of Rest

Doug is beginning to think that I am enjoying this resting thing a little to much and I have to agree. It has been so fun to have great friends over to visit and play as much as I can. I have been pretty spoiled. Annette D'Agostini even picked me up from the doctors, I am getting the role treatment these days.

Yesterday Stacey and Luke came over for a little visit. Luke always has a way of cheering me up, look at this face. Also, check out Stacey's new look, she is smoking hot.


Jake and Reagan stopped by with a delicious dinner. Reagan claims that she is not a good cook but I have always loved everything that she has put together. As you can tell, Doug and Jake have as well.


















Tracy Bentley also stopped by. She didn't eat any dinner because we were out of chips and salsa but she did enjoy her Coke. I know that this is Coke Zero (thanks Jeff) but anything is better then Diet Coke to Tracy.









We decided to watch a movie and the Breinholt's brought the movie "Dan in real Life". Okay, we have heard from many people that this is a funny movie so we were able to convince Doug that he wanted to watch this movie. Within five minutes of watching it, he was complaining that it was a chick flick. I have to say that he was right. It was an okay movie but certainly not a funny movie. What was more funny was Jake lifting weights during the movie. Obviously he was really enjoying the movie as well.






We all decided that a really funny movie was "Hot Rod". This movie definitely did not earn the credit that it deserved. I have not heard Doug laugh that hard in a long time. Even better was quoting the movie all night with the Breinholt's reassuring ourselves that we were all pretty funny as well. What I am saying is that you have a choice between, "Dan in Real Life" or "Hot Rod".....go with #2.

6 comments:

Side of Caitlin said...

I'm so glad that the coke zero came in handy! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

GINA said...

Bed rest is difinately the way to go! If you one it for a while, the boredom sets in. It sounds like people are keeping you busy and I'm glad that you have some great friends and a great husband taking care of you! We also rented Hot Rod. I haven't heard Brian laugh that hard at a movie in a while. It's one of those so stupid it's funny movies...lol

Holly said...

Allow me to add my testimony that Hot Rod is an unbelievably funny movie.

Mia said...

I am so out of the loop when it comes to movies that I have never even heard of Hot Rod. So glad that you have great friends to keep you company and keep you from getting bored. Keep enjoying the rest!

Miggy said...

I'm sorry WHAT? Dan in real life is not funny? What? I thought it was hilarious. Ask Andrea--it was hilarious right?

Tamara said...

Miggy

It had it's funny parts, it just was not what I was expecting.